Friday, October 3, 2008

The Bendy Straw, what's this world coming to!?

I figured now would be as good a time as any to also mention the excellence of the bendy straw, otherwise known as the flexible straw or if you prefer the flexy straw.

Some might look at this and baulk at it's clever, impressiveness and to them I would say, "It's a sad world when we don't respect the convenience of a straw that bends towards our mouths, making less work for us."


If we're not careful to appreciate the little things such as fanny packs and bendy straws we might soon find ourselves in a world where no one remembers how to whistle, or grow their own food or hunt their own dinner or even throw a frisbee. I can't even remember the last time I saw a game of hopscotch! I think you'll agree, Yikes!!!

No comments: